Saturday, November 12, 2011

What Doesn't Belong?

I don't know what it is about me and random coffee cups.  When I am out I see one a mile away and I start obsessing about the people who leave them around.  It always starts off nicely enough because I love to give people the benefit of the doubt.  It must be from a sleep deprived mom who has a newborn and a potty training toddler out for his first time in underpants that needs to get to the bathroom NOW!   And then I think that mom is really going to miss her coffee.  Next we have it must have been someone in a rush to get to work that put down their coffee for just a second to comparison shop and totally forgot to pick it back up.  And they will really miss that coffee.  But then, I will see some loud family turn a corner slurping some sodas down to the last few sucks of ice cube and see the mother take the lead by putting her empty cup on the first flat surface she can find and then the kids follow suit.  It is then I wonder what the #($(# is wrong with people that they can't waddle to a garbage can?!?  *sigh*

Exhibit A: Hidden among the last sad bags of Easter candy.  This *may* in fact belong to Miss Disheveled Mom.  One can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment